Art gives you no choice. To try to deny it is spiritual suicide. Make room for it. For yourself. For your partners. For your children.
Blue Harvest Creative is excited to announce the next generation of independence has arrived!
Welcome to the BHC Authors website—a place dedicated to bringing readers and authors together. If you love to read, this is the place to be. Find a new favorite genre or author. Check out new releases and titles. Or enter a giveaway or promotion.
Here’s what you’ll find when you visit BHCAuthors.com
- Author spotlights—Get up close and personal. Enter our monthly giveaway for a chance to win autographed print titles or eBooks from featured authors.
- Reader/ARC (advanced reader copy) Program—Love to read? Want to see new titles before they are released? Enjoy giving feedback and discovering new authors or genres? Be sure to sign up for our ARC program.
- News and events—Check our calendar often. You never know where a BHC Author will turn up!
- Are you a reviewer, blogger, or journalist interested in review copies or scheduling an interview? Visit our media center, and we’ll be sure to get you everything you need.
- Librarians and booksellers can also contact us at the media center. We’re here to make your job easier.
- If you run a readers’ group, we offer book club reader’s guides for many of our titles and we’re always adding more.
- Purchases titles and other nifty products from our Amazon affiliate store—From books to writer’s tools of the trade, and more, you’ll find it all here, right at your fingertips.
- Meet the BHC Authors—Many of whom have won multiple awards and are USA Today bestsellers—and get to know their work.
- Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know about new titles, promotions, events, sales, and more. We hate spam as much as the next person, so we only send out about one email per month. Our intent is not to solicit services. Our newsletters only feature information about BHC Authors.
We’re just gearing up, and we’ll be adding more exciting features. Love our website? Have an idea to share or something you’d like to see featured? We’d love to hear from you, and we appreciate and value your ideas and suggestions. Please email us at: Feedback (at) BHCAuthors (dot) com
Thanks for stopping by and supporting independently published authors!
Click HERE to visit the BHC Authors website.
I think they should perform the thought experiment in this article. But I think people don’t want to take responsibility for their own actions and blame it on anything or anyone else.
One of my inspirations. His creative energy and vision will be long remembered and he shall be missed.
Originally posted on Blue Harvest Creative:
We are excited to reveal our cover for Dorelle’s Journey by BHC Author Hannah Steenbock. Dorelle’s Journey is the first book of the eight book Cloud Lands Saga. A high fantasy series that features a strong heroine, dragons, krakens, and more!
Front cover for eBook and Trade Softcover—Available February 24th, 2015
Click HERE to pre-order the eBook now for only $0.99 and save
Dorelle loves dragons more than anything. Even her life. So when her dragon is threatened with death, she leaves everything behind: her career, her family, even the King she has sworn to defend.
She discovers a new land, new people—and a new, terrible danger to everything she holds dear. Can she deliver a warning even as she’s facing certain death?
Connect with Hannah Steenbock:
Connect with Blue Harvest Creative: